The Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope Model 6240 features the raspberry tubing set with black binaurals (the things that go in your ears!), a high-polish rainbow chestpiece, and smoke anodized stem. The rainbow chestpiece is the most popular finish we sell. It is a shimmering golden color with traces of blue. A very unique finish that is cheery and fun.
The 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope had some big shoes to fill when it replaced the Cardiology III but it managed to exceed expectations. The most popular stethoscope for medical professionals and students in training, the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic stethoscope offers great acoustic and versatility that no other stethoscope can rival. With a quick turn of the chestpiece, the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV stethoscope can be used for either adult or pediatric patients. The patented technology of the one piece tunable diaphragm lets you hear both high and low frequencies sounds from the same side.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm allows for better sound quality and less chance of sound interference.
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort
- Dual-lumen tubing provides an individual air passage for each ear for superior sound quality
- Latex free tubing retains shape and flexibility and is more resistant to skin oils and alcohol cleaners
- Does not contain phthalate plasticizers 100% LATEX FREE
- Bell sleeve included for changing pediatric diaphragm side into an open bell
- Seven-year warranty on this product includes free repair during this period on any manufacturing or material defect(s)
- Made in the USA
- Same-day engraving available to help eliminate loss or theft, also makes a great gift
- This just in 6 new colors including limited edition anodized stem colors to make the stethoscope uniquely yours
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Navy color was a bit darker than it looks in the pictures (so take that into consideration when picking colors) but other than that I love the way it looks. As far as function is concerned, it is very comfortable to wear, the rubber is extremely soft and bendable, and the hammer is not as cold to touch as most stethoscopes. I have only used it on myself so far, I bought it for nursing school that starts in fall and we are in shelter in place now due to the pandemic, but the sound quality was great on myself.
Christmas gift and it was engraved. Colors are gorgeous. It is heavy if you wear it around your neck for awhile. Heart sounds are easier to hear compared to my older Littmann. Still practicing with lung sounds since it is different. Overall I am happy to have it.