American Diagnostic Corp. is now offering the new Adscope® 608. Combining Adjustable Frequency Diaphragm (AFD) technology with a convertible design makes the new Adscope® 608 the most versatile of ADC's Clinician scopes.
Stethoscope.com is proud to offer this stethoscope with available customized engraving to our customers.
The Adscope® 608 series is available in a myriad of colors and features:
- Convertible chestpiece provides adult diaphragm/bell or adult/pediatric diaphragm configurations
- Combination diaphragm/bell adult chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- ADC’s AFD Technology provides enhanced acoustic response: light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Extra-large bell (1 3/8" diameter) for unsurpassed low-frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm (1 3/4" diameter) for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency response
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22" PVC tubing and stainless steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connections for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with two pairs of spare Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 5.77 oz. (165g)
- Overall length 31"
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime warranty covers all parts