The ADC 641 Sprague has an exclusive design that features an improved valve mechanism that virtually eliminates acoustic leakage and a chestpiece key to facilitate after market service.
The ADC 641 Sprague features:
- Threaded chestpiece drum of chrome plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings - an adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (1 1/4", 1", 3/4") - for complete diagnostic capability on most patients
- Latex-free, double tube configuration
- Proprietary valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage
- Adjustable chrome-plated brass binaurals
- Convenient 22" tubing length
- Complete with an accessory pouch containing the bell chestpieces, chestpiece key, 2 spare diaphragms, one pair of mushroom eartips, and one pair of silicon eartips
- Weighs 8 oz.
- Overall length 30"
- 5 Year Warranty
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is my go to stethoscope in homecare. I usually trim the tubing to 22" (measured earpiece to chest piece). I pick up difficult bps and lung sounds well. I haven't used a top of the line Littman in a while, but at over $200, I don't anticipate doing so. Beats the "nursescopes" my agency supplies hands down.
I love my new stethoscope. The color is great and it is perfect for what I do. Thanks!
Pros: Exactly what I expected!.
Pros: I like it very much. I can hear more clearly with it.
Pros: stethoscope. Cons: exactlywhat I was looking to purchase.
Pros: excellent product, quickly received. thank you.
Pros: I've used these scopes for years.Cons: The last one that I baught broke within two weeks. Quality has realy dropped.
Pros: I have used on like it for years. I lost part of it while working. The new one was cheaper than replacement parts. Very satisfied.
Pros: This is an excellent stethocope for what I need to use it for. The shipping of this product was quick and efficient. Cost effective.Cons: Non for me.