STOCK EXPECTED 4/6/20
This is our most economical stethoscope and has excellent acoustics. Disposable stethoscopes are in limited supply and many customers are purchasing this model.that can be cleaned, disinfected and used again.
The ADC 641 Sprague has an exclusive design that features an improved valve mechanism that virtually eliminates acoustic leakage and a chestpiece key to facilitate after market service.
The ADC 641 Sprague features:
- Threaded chestpiece drum of chrome plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings - an adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (1 1/4", 1", 3/4") - for complete diagnostic capability on most patients
- Latex-free, double tube configuration
- Proprietary valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage
- Adjustable chrome-plated brass binaurals
- Convenient 22" tubing length
- Complete with an accessory pouch containing the bell chestpieces, chestpiece key, 2 spare diaphragms, one pair of mushroom eartips, and one pair of silicon eartips
- Weighs 8 oz.
- Overall length 30"
- 5 Year Warranty
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Splendid stethoscope. I love it.