The ADC 641 Sprague has an exclusive design that features an improved valve mechanism that virtually eliminates acoustic leakage and a chestpiece key to facilitate after market service.
The ADC 641 Sprague features:
- Threaded chestpiece drum of chrome plated zinc permits the use of five interchangeable chestpiece fittings - an adult and pediatric diaphragm, and three bells (1 1/4", 1", 3/4") - for complete diagnostic capability on most patients
- Latex-free, double tube configuration
- Proprietary valve mechanism eliminates acoustic leakage
- Adjustable chrome-plated brass binaurals
- Convenient 22" tubing length
- Complete with an accessory pouch containing the bell chestpieces, chestpiece key, 2 spare diaphragms, one pair of mushroom eartips, and one pair of silicon eartips
- Weighs 8 oz.
- Overall length 30"
- 5 Year Warranty
- Inspected and packaged in the U.S.A.