The ultimate acoustic stethoscope.
The 600 series features:
- Multifrequency gasketed diaphragm combines the acoustic response of a traditional bell and diaphragm into a convenient one-sided chestpiece
- Light pressure for low bell-type frequency, firm pressure for diaphragm type high frequency
- Sculpted chestpiece precisely CNC machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Non-chill diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Cardiology headset with large bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at 15° angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19" PVC tubing stays soft and flexible
- Adsoft™ threaded PVC eartips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Accessory kit includes additional Adsoft™ and standard eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 7.5 oz.
- Overall length 27"
- Lifetime Warranty on metal parts
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great sound. A bit heavy. Was disappointed it couldn't be engraved. I read a lot of reviews about the poor quality of the ear pieces, and sure enough on day 2, one popped off. Thankfully I saw it happen and didn't lose it. But I'm guessing this will happen again.