The Harvey DLX Triple Head stethoscope is specifically designed to accentuate important sounds and enable you to hear cardiac, pulmonary, and vascular sounds without relying on difficult "variable pressure" techniques. The Harvey DLX is equipped with dual-bore tubing that creates two uninterrupted sound channels and works with the optimally weighted brass chestpieces to transmit a full range of physical sounds. Providing clear, crisp sound, the Harvey DLX helps enhance your auscultation capabilities.
- New Longer 28" Length
- Full-range, cardiology/pulmonary stethoscope
- Rotatable triple-head (brass bell and corrugated diaphragm) chestpiece
- Chrome-plated brass chestpieces and binaurals
- Rotatable binaurals and interchangeable comfort sealing ear tips
- Triple-leaf binaural spring encased in polyurethane allows size adjustment while preventing breakage
- Latex Free
- 10-year warranty
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I'm very well pleased with the product and service of stethoscope.com!! The service was fast and friendly. I searched the internet for days to find the DLX Triple Head stethoscope at a fair price and stethoscope.com has the best deal. Do your self a favor, your search for quality and affordability is over!!Dan Brown,BS,RRT-ACCS-SDS.
Enjoying the DLX Tripple Head stethoscope. It's heavier than others but not too heavy around the shoulders.
Pros: Superior sound quality.Cons: The tubing is longer and thinner than the original. About the same size as a Littman cardio III.