The Harvey DLX Triple Head stethoscope is specifically designed to accentuate important sounds and enable you to hear cardiac, pulmonary, and vascular sounds without relying on difficult "variable pressure" techniques. The Harvey DLX is equipped with dual-bore tubing that creates two uninterrupted sound channels and works with the optimally weighted brass chestpieces to transmit a full range of physical sounds. Providing clear, crisp sound, the Harvey DLX helps enhance your auscultation capabilities. S designation (student) includes a free pediatric adaptor ($35 in value).
- New Longer 28" Length
- Full-range, cardiology/pulmonary stethoscope
- Rotatable triple-head (brass bell and corrugated diaphragm) chestpiece
- Chrome-plated brass chestpieces and binaurals
- Rotatable binaurals and interchangeable comfort sealing ear tips
- Triple-leaf binaural spring encased in polyurethane allows size adjustment while preventing breakage
- Latex Free
- 10-year warranty
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Proctor Harvey would not be happy with the length of of the tubing nor the thinness of the wall the original procotr hasrvery had two tubes one for each ear and each was as thick as current tubing. the best sound is with a short thick walled tube. t
Good auscultation characteristics, diastolic murmur easily appreciated. Heavy when all three chest pieces were attached, but better when removed one of the three pieces.