3M Littmann Classic III New Color Combinations
Posted by Stethoscope.com on Jun 5th 2017
3M Littmann has released new colors and finishes for the Classic III Stethoscope. The Classic III stethoscope is used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment, patient monitoring, and diagnosis. Stethoscope.com is proud to offer the full range of Littmann Classic III Stethoscopes at discount prices.
- Tunable diaphragm technology allowing clinicians hear different frequency sounds by simply adjusting the pressure on the chestpiece.
- Resilient next-generation tubing retains its shape and flexibility even after folding tightly into a pocket. It provides longer stethoscope life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol, and is less likely to pick up stains. This tubing is not made with natural rubber latex, a benefit to sensitive medical professionals and their patients and does not contain phthalate plasticizers.
- The Classic III stethoscope is made in the USA for consistent quality. It comes complete with large and small soft-sealing eartips, non-chill bell sleeve, and instructions.
- Two-sided chestpiece with tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm is easy to attach, and easier to clean because its surface is smooth without crevices.
- Pediatric side converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
- Next-generation tubing provides longer life due to improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol; less likely to pick up stains.
- Small tunable diaphragm is useful for pediatric, small, or thin patients; around bandages; and for carotid assessment.