One of ADC's most popular acoustic scope, the 603 combines outstanding acoustic performance with rugged durability and is now available in copper with black tubing.
The 603 series features:
- Combination diaphragm/bell chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Extra large bell (1 3/8" diameter) for unsurpassed low frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm (1 7/8" diameter) for greater amplification and crisper high frequency response
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Clinical headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing and stainless steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort
- Adsoft™ threaded PVC eartips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with spare diaphgram, extra Adsoft™ and standard eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 6.5 oz.
- Overall length 31"
- Lifetime Warranty
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased the ADC Stethoscope, Model 603 in Black/Copper a couple weeks ago (5/19/17). It turned out to be very cute, just like the photo. I was able to auscultate just as good as my old Littmann Lightweight. I just wish the engravement was more visible and larger than it was, for $12.95 extra. It was done on the bell/inner chestpiece in black letters.
GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PRODUCT.