The Harvey Elite offers updated styling along with the superior comfort and auscultation capabilities that cardiologists have come to rely on. It is equipped with dual-bore, latex-free tubing that creates two uninterrupted sound channels and works with the optimally weighted, rugged, and stainless steel chestpieces. In addition, the Elite's diaphragm is designed to accentuate important sounds - all this enables you to hear cardiac, pulmonary and vascular sounds. S designation (student) includes a free pediatric adaptor ($35 in value).
- New Longer 28" Length
- Full-range cardiology/pulmonology stethoscope
- Double-head (bell and flat diaphragm) stainless steel chestpiece with nonchill rim
- Pediatric chestpieces available
- Rotatable stainless steel binaurals and interchangeable comfort sealing ear tips
- Triple-leaf binaural spring encased in polyurethane allows size adjustment while preventing breakage
- Choice of tubing length
- Latex free
- 10-year warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Practiced since 1987. Best scope especially for older ears and training staff. Very clear sounds.