The Harvey DLX Double Head stethoscope is specifically designed to accentuate important sounds and enable you to hear cardiac, pulmonary, and vascular sounds without relying on difficult "variable pressure" techniques. The Harvey DLX is equipped with dual-bore tubing that creates two uninterrupted sound channels and works with the optimally weighted brass chestpieces to transmit a full range of physical sounds. Providing clear, crisp sound, the Harvey DLX helps enhance your auscultation capabilities. S designation (student) includes a free pediatric adaptor ($35 in value).
- New Longer 28" Length
- Full-range, cardiology/pulmonary stethoscope
- Double-head (brass bell and flat diaphragm) chestpiece
- Chrome-plated brass chestpieces and binaurals
- Rotatable binaurals and interchangeable comfort sealing ear tips
- Triple-leaf binaural spring encased in polyurethane allows size adjustment while preventing breakage
- Latex Free
- 10-year warranty
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Bought my first Harvey in med school and it took me through the last 10 years. I can hear even the slightest internal sounds and have used it more than once to really save a life. I haven't used anything else that has really given me the quality of this scope.