The Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope Model 6156 is a bright plum color that sets a cheerful and happy tone for your patient interactions. At 27" in total length this model fits comfortably around your neck, and stays put! This stethoscope is available in Littmann's fun plum tubing with a stainless steel chestpiece and binaurals. Brighten your floor with this whimsical plum color!
The 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope had some big shoes to fill when it replaced the Cardiology III but it managed to exceed expectations. The most popular stethoscope for medical professionals and students in training, the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic stethoscope offers great acoustic and versatility that no other stethoscope can rival. With a quick turn of the chestpiece, the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV stethoscope can be used for either adult or pediatric patients. The patented technology of the one piece tunable diaphragm lets you hear both high and low frequencies sounds from the same side.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm allows for better sound quality and less chance of sound interference.
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort
- Dual-lumen tubing provides an individual air passage for each ear for superior sound quality
- Latex free tubing retains shape and flexibility and is more resistant to skin oils and alcohol cleaners
- Does not contain phthalate plasticizers 100% LATEX FREE
- Bell sleeve included for changing pediatric diaphragm side into an open bell
- Seven-year warranty on this product includes free repair during this period on any manufacturing or material defect(s)
- Made in the USA
- Total stethoscope measures 27"
- Adult side of the diaphragm measures 1.7"
- Pediatric side of the diaphragm measures 1.3"
- Total product weight 6.2 oz
- Same-day engraving available to help eliminate loss or theft, also makes a great gift
- THIS JUST IN: 6 new colors including limited edition anodized stem colors to make the stethoscope uniquely yours
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
21 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Extremely happy with the product,engraving and timeliness of delivery. Ordered on a Thursday afternoon and received it on Saturday. I definitely would recommend this company to friends.
Excellent product. Great sound quality. Fast shipping.
Easy process, fast shipping. Daughter states she loves her gift.
Please help us with your opinion...
Dear Rebecca Pierce,
I recently purchased an item from Stethoscope.com. They did a good job getting me what I ordered in a timely manner. I can tell they work very hard to make sure that the products they sell are exactly what you expect.
It was very easy to order. The engraving was correct and perfect. 2 of my daughters are in the medical field 1 is OB Nurse and the other is a New Veterinarian. Both have used littmann stethoscopes. I bought this for my daughter who just became a Veterinarian for Christmas. I would recommend your website to anyone for medical supplies.
Had a great shopping experience. Would 100% recommend stethoscope.com.
We ordered this model at the request of our daughter who graduated with a Doctorate of Nursing. We are very excited to provide her with the best there is. It arrived in a timely manner, and her engraved name was spelled exactly. The person who took the order was great! Thank you!
Actually my colleague Roberto was in USA and the Stetho was purchased for my Daughter Maelly Romy Ikuno - (email@example.com). It was very good for us your commitment in delivering them on time, and and I am very thankfull for that. We hope purchasing more items in a short time. Engraving is fantastic.
Many many tkanks for now.
Luiz Ikuno - (firstname.lastname@example.org)