The Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope Model 6156 is a bright plum color that sets a cheerful and happy tone for your patient interactions. At 27" in total length this model fits comfortably around your neck, and stays put! This stethoscope is available in Littmann's fun plum tubing with a stainless steel chestpiece and binaurals. Brighten your floor with this whimsical plum color!
The 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope had some big shoes to fill when it replaced the Cardiology III but it managed to exceed expectations. The most popular stethoscope for medical professionals and students in training, the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic stethoscope offers great acoustic and versatility that no other stethoscope can rival. With a quick turn of the chestpiece, the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV stethoscope can be used for either adult or pediatric patients. The patented technology of the one piece tunable diaphragm lets you hear both high and low frequencies sounds from the same side.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm allows for better sound quality and less chance of sound interference.
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort
- Dual-lumen tubing provides an individual air passage for each ear for superior sound quality
- Latex free tubing retains shape and flexibility and is more resistant to skin oils and alcohol cleaners
- Does not contain phthalate plasticizers 100% LATEX FREE
- Bell sleeve included for changing pediatric diaphragm side into an open bell
- Seven-year warranty on this product includes free repair during this period on any manufacturing or material defect(s)
- Made in the USA
- Total stethoscope measures 27"
- Adult side of the diaphragm measures 1.7"
- Pediatric side of the diaphragm measures 1.3"
- Total product weight 6.2 oz
- Same-day engraving available to help eliminate loss or theft, also makes a great gift
- THIS JUST IN: 6 new colors including limited edition anodized stem colors to make the stethoscope uniquely yours
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
22 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is the best one I had ever purchased. Excellent sound with beautiful engraving
Engraving is super nice touch.
This is a great stethoscope. My only complaint is that the color is much different (darker) than shown online, so it really is not very purple at all.
Great for acoustic! The best stethoscope I ever had. I love it.
I bought it as I have some hearing loss and I definitely am hearing the lung and heart sounds better with this stethoscope than I was with my previous.
Beautiful stethoscope! Had it engraved and it came out great! Very happy with purchase. Highly recommend!!
Great for everyday use.Hear what I need to hear (veterinarian)
Purchased for a friend. Beautifully engraved. Arrived quickly. Perfect!!
The BEST Littman stethoscope I've ever owned. Very clear! I don't know how I have been nursing for 20 years without it. Highly recommended.
Everything went so smoothly and my order arrived very quickly
First of all, as a student I was looking for a decent priced Cardiology stethoscope and I found this website! They're shipping time is fast and convenient. Although I wish they had free shipping, that's the only I gave this review four stars. Despite the shipping, I recieved my stethoscope in an official Littmann box with instructions amd everything. The stethoscope was brand new! I also purchased a rubber and cover part for my Peds Stethoscope which also arrived in a timely manner and undamaged. Great website! Reliable and Convenient!
Pretty color, very good acoustics, and all around great purchase!