The Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope Model 6163 is our most popular premium finish Cardiology IV stethoscope featuring all black tubing, chestpiece and binaurals. At 27" in total length this model fits comfortably around your neck, and stays put! The same day engraving that we offer on this model displays as a brilliant white against the striking all black chestpiece.
The 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope had some big shoes to fill when it replaced the Cardiology III but it managed to exceed expectations. The most popular stethoscope for medical professionals and students in training, the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic stethoscope offers great acoustic and versatility that no other stethoscope can rival. With a quick turn of the chestpiece, the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV stethoscope can be used for either adult or pediatric patients. The patented technology of the one piece tunable diaphragm lets you hear both high and low frequencies sounds from the same side.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm allows for better sound quality and less chance of sound interference.
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort
- Dual-lumen tubing provides an individual air passage for each ear for superior sound quality
- Latex free tubing retains shape and flexibility and is more resistant to skin oils and alcohol cleaners
- Does not contain phthalate plasticizers 100% LATEX FREE
- Bell sleeve included for changing pediatric diaphragm side into an open bell
- Seven-year warranty on this product includes free repair during this period on any manufacturing or material defect(s)
- Made in the USA
- Total stethoscope measures 27"
- Adult side of the diaphragm measures 1.7"
- Pediatric side of the diaphragm measures 1.3"
- Total product weight 6.2 oz
- Same-day engraving available to help eliminate loss or theft, also makes a great gift
- THIS JUST IN: 6 new colors including limited edition anodized stem colors to make the stethoscope uniquely yours
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great service, The product seems to Be a little more flimsy than prior year models.
I love this stethoscope! Sound is very clear. The only complain I have is that it's heavy to carry around the neck and often falls off but other than that it's a great stethoscope!
Excellent product. Shipping was fast
easy to order and it was delivered in a timely fashion.
Absolutely Love it
I ordered the wrong one and was able to send it back.
I order engraving with special characters and it came all messed up, so I sent an email complaining. In the next day I had a new one at my door with the correct engraving!!! I was truly impressed on how fast and simple it was to get everything fixed.
The stethoscope itself is great, looks beautiful and works pretty good. Very happy with my purchase
Stethoscope.com has the best prices compared to ######## and other websites. I was able to get mine engraved with free shipping for the same price Allheart had for just the stethoscope itself. The Littmann Cardiology IV is amazing! I highly recommend ordering your stethoscope from this website! It was fast and easy!
Thank you for offering such a quality product is such a reasonable price! I love it!
I ordered my fiancé this as a gift for graduating med school. I was able to order, get engraved and they shipped all in the same day. I highly recommend!!!