The GAMMA G7 Sphygmomanometer is the top of the line model with aluminum alloy construction and precise valve.
- Exclusive Pressure-Distribution System.
- Pressure-Proof Manometer. Ensures durability and reliability.
- Micro-Filter. Protects valve and manometer.
- Large-diameter Scale. 56mm diameter blue-on-white scale is easy to read.
- High Quality Indicator. Precisely calibrated, durable and shock resistant.
- Large Insufflation Bulb. 50% larger Bulb Volume for fast inflation of the cuff.
- Exclusive Air-Release Valve. Provides fine and precise air release rate adjustment, quick deflation, and extreme durability. A rubber-stop prevents valve-lock.
- Housing Upper made of aluminum alloy. Advanced thermo plastics (Polyamide /TP Elastomer) with a shock absorbing ring protects indicator and glass.
- Housing Lower is molded of a 2 component thermo plastic (Polyamide /TP Elastomer). Shock absorbing, anti-slip coating.
- Light Alloy, adjustable Spoon. For both-right or left-handed operation.
- High quality, single-tube cuff with Velcro Fastener. Washable.
- Ergonomic Design: G7 is perfectly balanced for comfort and ease of use.
The Family Practice Kit comes complete with adult (29-41cm), small adult (20-29cm) and child (13-20cm) cuffs.