ADC's finest pocket aneroid, the 700 is the instrument of choice for the discriminating professional. A popular item.
The 700 series features:
- Chrome-plated precision crafted 300mmHg manometer
- Luminescent dial features bold numerals and extended graduation marks for easy reading in all light conditions and from virtually any angle
- Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC�s proprietary Size Guide™ marking system prevents mis-cuffing
- Available in Adult, Small Adult, Large Adult, Thigh, Child and Infant cuff sizes
- Adflow™ filter screen check and deflation valves reduce dust build-up
- Adflow™ chrome-plated brass air release valve with micro-threads for precision deflation control
- Leatherette carrying case with durable nylon zipper
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A from foreign components
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Pros: Received this in 2 days, standard shipping. Product was exactly as pictured.Cons: NONE !!.
Pros: Arrived three days later. Was very happy.
Pros: I purchased this so I could take my mother's blood pressure AT HOME for her doctor. She has tiny arms so this one is just the perfect size for her. It is easy to pump and easy to read.
Pros: Easy to use and easy to read. This cuff is for people with bigger arms - and is simply perfect in every way.
Pros: Easy ordering, good communication, tracking info provided. Lighting fast service. Cons: None yet.
Pros: The cuff seems durable and professional; good materials, good instructions. Arrived very promptly.Cons: For a first-timer, it's still a little awkward (probably true for any aneroid model).
Pros: It is a great blood pressure cuff and works great! I would recommend this cuff!. Cons: None.
Pros: I ordered the cuff with my pink breast cancer awareness stethoscope and it arrived in only 2 days which amazed me! I order the large adult size cuff which has worked perfectly so far on everyone whose blood pressure I have taken. The bulb pumps without much effort and the pin is easy to tighten and release! The cuff comes nicely packaged in it's only black case which is very convenient as well! I have already recommended stethoscope.com to friends and I will continue to do so because of their outstanding customer service and fast delivery!.
Pros: Easy to use; thumb valve easy to operate...no leaks! Excellent value, would highly recommend!. Cons: none.
Pros: A great product. Timely order processing. I was pleased with the entire experience.
Pros: It looks great and we got it in amazing time. Its a birthday gift and will be given this weekend so we arent sure that it works the way she wants but Im sure it will be fine. The engraving was perfect and my daughter has been doing the cancer walk relay for life for years and buys breast cancer paraphinalia. Im sure she will love it.
Pros: A great product at a great price. Excellent user friendly webb site for selecting and ordering. Fast delivery. In fact, I received it two days after ordering. Great job. Thanks.