Exceptional functionality for infant care.
The 605 series features:
- Combination infant chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- 7/8� diameter bell provides unsurpassed low frequency response
- 1 1/8� diameter diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high frequency transmission
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm for greater amplification
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22" PVC �Y� tubing
- Adsoft™ deluxe PVC eartips in small and large for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Spare diaphragm included
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 4.5 oz.
- Overall length 30.5"
- Lifetime Warranty
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Pros: Customer service was the best after my mistake. As a result, I ordered two more 3 more items. Fast shipping too.
Pros: This stethoscope allows excellent clarity of sound when listening to the neonatal and younger pediatric population. Very professional, as good as a Littman. Have recommended it to others.