Legendary acoustics, performance and exceptional functionality for pediatric care.
The 604 series features:
- Combination pediatric chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Extra large bell (1 1/8" dia.) for unsurpassed low frequency response
- 1 3/8" diameter diaphragm for greater amplification and crisper high frequency transmission
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm for greater amplification
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rim for patient comfort
- Reinforcing yoke molded into flexible 22" PVC ??Y?? tubing
- Stainless steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort
- Adsoft™ deluxe PVC eartips in small and large
- Spare diaphragm included
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 5.25 oz.
- Overall length 30.5"
- Lifetime Warranty
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The stethoscope I actually wanted is the Pediatric Littmann.
I just received the correct item and I'm waiting for the RMA to return the ADC unit.
Sad to say the soft ear pieces won't stay on and very embarrisoning looking on floor for them while I am at work. I didn't get what I paid for. I guess I should have bought the more expensive one. Truly not satisfied.
Website and description and receipt said this stetho is 31 inches. The box is labeled 22 inches. It is 31 inches overall total length, not just the tubing from the Y-junction to the diaphragm metal. I asked customer service to change the description
great for feline use
The help I got over the phone on choosing this stethoscope was super useful for someone who knows not much about stethoscopes, as well as the fact that I'm using it for feline not human use.
After reading the instructions and a bit of trial and error, it is super easy to use and doing exactly what I need done.
oscar mayer weener
Pros: Super sensitive and very well made. Works just as well as my littman for half the price. The seals are pretty good too. I am a fan of ADC.Cons: none.
Happy Happy Wife
Pros: My wife works at a Pediatric office and received the ADC604 in pink for her birthday. She absolutely loves it. good construction, works well, I had a Jewelry store do the engraving. Shipping super fast. All around good experience. Thank you.
Pediatric Stethoscope Purchase
Pros: It was delivered faster than I expected and the engraving was exactly what I asked for. There was no problem with the order.Cons: None.
Satisfied with purchase
Pros: Appears well built. Overall length suitable. Less expensive than Littman without apparent quality deficit.Cons: None noted.
Pros: Excellent Stethoscope, I am very happy with my choice.Cons: Could use more color choices.
Pros: Price Personalized engraving Quick shipping. Cons: More color options.
ADC pediatric stethoscope
Pros: good quality, lightweight.Cons: none.