ADC's most feature rich wrist digital home blood pressure monitor
The 6016N features:
- Measures systolic, diastolic pressure, and pulse
- British Hypertension Society (BHS) AA rating ensures unrivaled accuracy
- Smart Logic™ Technology determines ideal inflation level
- MAM Advantage™ Average mode automatically averages 3 readings for superior reporting accuracy
- Advanced 2 zone memory with date and time stamp recalls last 99 readings for two different people
- Optional PC Link Analyzer Software connects your blood pressure monitor to your PC to download and print data, graphs, charts, and tables of your readings.
- Can be used with Microsoft’s Healthvault (optional USB cable required) and then displayed on aps available for IOS, Android, and Microsoft smart phones and tablets.
- Latex-free wrist cuff fits 5.3” to 7.7” wrists
- Auto off
- 2 “AAA” batteries included
- Compact storage case.
- Optional PC Software (sold separately)
- Meets or exceeds EN 1060-1, and EN 1060-3
- 5 Year Warranty
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
On-time and as-promised
Item arrived on-time and as-promised.
Pros: Straight forward to use Well packaged. Cons: None so far. Costs $75!.