A convertible scope that combines the versatility of a Sprague with the acoustic excellence of the ADC 602
The 601 series features:
- Threaded chestpiece drum allows rapid conversion from a pediatric diaphragm to an adult bell
- Chestpiece precisely CNC machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- Extra deep bell for unsurpassed low frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive multifrequency gasketed diaphragms for greater amplification and frequency response
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Advanced diagnostic with large bore stainless steel binaurals are fixed at 15° angle to maximize comfort and acoustic seal
- Bi-lumen (dual bore) 19" PVC tubing stays soft and flexible
- Adsoft™ threaded PVC eartips for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with bell chestpiece, extra Adsoft™ and standard eartips
- Scope ID Tag included
- Weighs 9 oz. (adult bell) and 10 oz. (pediatric diaphragm)
- Overall length 28"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on metal parts
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
ADC 601 Stethoscope
Very knowledgeable and courteous customer service. Very fast delivery. Product exceeds expectations. Thanks stethoscope.com
Great value, Great product
So I have used a lot of stethoscopes over the years. And what I have found is that while Littman is universally recongized and aspired to one pays for the name. As such in recent years I have gone to buying ADC Adscopes. I previously had a 603 model and still regard that as the best value on the market to this day. Well now I have the 601 and can't say enough good things about it. Acoustically speaking this unit is amazing. My 603 was good but the thinner walled tubing allowed noticeably move outside noise through. The ear bud system that ADC utilizes perfectly functional. One just needs to take a few minutes to properly size the set of ear buds for their ears. And finally the head of the stethoscope. it is well machined and the interchangable side of the bell allows the used to customize the stethoscope to suit their needs.
I purchased a new stethoscope for myself for Christmas.
I appreciated the one-on-one communication with Noel Silvia in order to find the one right for me that could be engraved. I was pleasantly surprised to have received it in 4 days. The engraving wad correct and the stethoscope fits my needs perfectly. Thank you
Marvelous piece of equipment!!
I myself have been in EMS for a while and use my beloved ADC 602. My wife within the past 2 years has obtained her certification and had been needing a stethoscope that's good. Now she's more active in the field. She'd always idolized mine and I refused to part ways with it lol. I purchased one of these for her and had it engraved and she loves it!
item is of outstanding quality/service was fast
Pros: Perfect transaction...couldn't be better.
I can hear
Pros: Very responsive. I'm liking it so far, I've had it less than a week.Cons: I wish it were a tad longer.
would use you services again
Pros: light weight, sensitive.