When purchased, $5 of the proceeds will be contributed to the American Cancer Society to help finish the fight against breast cancer.
The Cardiology IV stethoscope brings improved acoustics as well as new design, materials, and technology to the stethoscope that's been trusted by medical professionals for decades.
The sounds you barely hear are often the most important: The Cardiology IV stethoscope features and benefits include:
- The Cardiology IV stethoscope single-piece tunable diaphragm allows better audibility of high frequency sounds.*
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Single-piece diaphragm that's easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth and without crevices.
- Open bell versatility allows the pediatric side to convert to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve.
- Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains.
- Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features an open side indicator.
The Cardiology IV stethoscope's advanced features help you achieve more.
*Adult side, firm pressure
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
No description provided
I made this purchase as a gift for my granddaughter graduating from nursing school. We haven't given it to her yet but, I hoping it will be the right stethoscope for her uses. I was very impressed by the speed in which I received this product, I ordered early to cover any delays in shipment as we will be flying out to here graduation. Excellent so far.
Got this as a gift and it was delivered very quickly, and exactly as I requested. Thank you.
Ordered the Littman stethoscope for my daughter coming home from VET school for the Thanksgiving Holiday and was surprised it arrived before Thanksgiving (great surprise for her thanks to the quick delivery and order processing). Stethoscope.com is great. I will recommend your company to anyone!
I was replacing my previous stethascope, also purchased here, so that I would have a spare to do repairs on #1 (tubing had cracks and needs to be replaced) and purchased another 3M Cardiac IV, this time in the pink (for my Mom who had breast cancer). I work as a respiratory therapist and have used this model reliably for a few years. I love the dual heads as I see both adult and pediatric patients. The service is exceptional, the engraving is done well - I will return to Stethascope.com again as needed. Thank you!