Support the fight against breast cancer by purchasing Littmann's most popular model! For every Stethoscope purchased, $5 is donated to the American Cancer Society to support breast cancer research. The Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope Model 6159 is a soft pink color that shows your support for breast cancer awareness and research. At 27" in total length this model fits comfortably around your neck, and stays put! This stethoscope is available in Littmann's subtle pink tubing with a stainless steel chestpiece and binaurals.
The 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope had some big shoes to fill when it replaced the Cardiology III but it managed to exceed expectations. The most popular stethoscope for medical professionals and students in training, the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic stethoscope offers great acoustic and versatility that no other stethoscope can rival. With a quick turn of the chestpiece, the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV stethoscope can be used for either adult or pediatric patients. The patented technology of the one piece tunable diaphragm lets you hear both high and low frequencies sounds from the same side.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm allows for better sound quality and less chance of sound interference.
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort
- Dual-lumen tubing provides an individual air passage for each ear for superior sound quality
- Latex free tubing retains shape and flexibility and is more resistant to skin oils and alcohol cleaners
- Does not contain phthalate plasticizers 100% LATEX FREE
- Bell sleeve included for changing pediatric diaphragm side into an open bell
- Seven-year warranty on this product includes free repair during this period on any manufacturing or material defect(s)
- Made in the USA
- Total stethoscope measures 27"
- Adult side of the diaphragm measures 1.7"
- Pediatric side of the diaphragm measures 1.3"
- Total product weight 6.2 oz
- Same-day engraving available to help eliminate loss or theft, also makes a great gift
- THIS JUST IN: 6 new colors including limited edition anodized stem colors to make the stethoscope uniquely yours
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
No description provided
I made this purchase as a gift for my granddaughter graduating from nursing school. We haven't given it to her yet but, I hoping it will be the right stethoscope for her uses. I was very impressed by the speed in which I received this product, I ordered early to cover any delays in shipment as we will be flying out to here graduation. Excellent so far.
Got this as a gift and it was delivered very quickly, and exactly as I requested. Thank you.
Ordered the Littman stethoscope for my daughter coming home from VET school for the Thanksgiving Holiday and was surprised it arrived before Thanksgiving (great surprise for her thanks to the quick delivery and order processing). Stethoscope.com is great. I will recommend your company to anyone!
I was replacing my previous stethascope, also purchased here, so that I would have a spare to do repairs on #1 (tubing had cracks and needs to be replaced) and purchased another 3M Cardiac IV, this time in the pink (for my Mom who had breast cancer). I work as a respiratory therapist and have used this model reliably for a few years. I love the dual heads as I see both adult and pediatric patients. The service is exceptional, the engraving is done well - I will return to Stethascope.com again as needed. Thank you!
Speedy and accurate service!!!
I first bought a stethoscope for my son's fiance, then I bought me one. I have no complaints whatsoever. I ordered it on a Friday or Saturday and it arrived Monday evening.
This was one of the best online purchase experience I've had . I got a good deal, was contacted by phone to make sure everything was the way I needed it to be .
Thank you ?
Thank you for great service and turn around. Bought a Littman IV cardiology scope for my daughter who just got accepted to Med school. You all were fantastic had it before Xmas and was a hugh hit.
The ordering process was fast and easy. The etching was great and free! Ordered on a Friday and received on Monday, couldn't ask for more!
It was purchased as a gift and the recipient did not like it. Since it has been engraved, I am out almost $200.
Very pleased with my purchase. Customer service was great and my purchase arrived promptly.