One of our most popular acoustic scopes, the 603 combines outstanding acoustic performance with rugged durability, now with AFD technology!
The Adscope® 603 series features:
- Combination diaphragm/bell adult chestpiece precisely machined to exacting tolerances from surgical stainless steel for outstanding performance and rugged durability
- ADC’s AFD technology provides enhanced acoustic response
- Light pressure for low, bell-type frequency, firm pressure for high, diaphragm-type frequency
- Extra large bell (1 3/8" diameter) for unsurpassed low-frequency response
- Ultra-sensitive diaphragm (1 3/4" diameter) for greater amplification and crisper high-frequency response
- Non-chill bell and diaphragm retaining rims for patient comfort
- Clinician headset boasts reinforcing yoke molded into the flexible 22" PVC tubing and stainless-steel binaurals fixed at 15º angle for greater comfort (tactical, copper, and iridescent models have aluminum binaurals)
- Tubing is soft and flexible and has been made without phthalates since 2014
- Adsoft™ Plus silicone eartips with new snap-on connection for the ultimate in wearing comfort and acoustic seal
- Includes accessory kit with two pairs of spare Adsoft™ Plus eartips
- Scope ID tag included
- Weighs 5.8 oz. (164 g)
- Overall length 30"
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the USA
- Lifetime warranty covers all parts
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
It's gorgeous, all black, no heavy at all.. I love it!!
This was a gift and he loved the black on black.