The Cardiology IV stethoscope brings improved acoustics as well as new design, materials, and technology to the stethoscope that's been trusted by medical professionals for decades.
The sounds you barely hear are often the most important: The Cardiology IV stethoscope features and benefits include:
- The Cardiology IV stethoscope single-piece tunable diaphragm allows better audibility of high frequency sounds.*
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Single-piece diaphragm that's easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth and without crevices.
- Open bell versatility allows the pediatric side to convert to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve.
- Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains.
- Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features an open side indicator.
The Cardiology IV stethoscope's advanced features help you achieve more.
*Adult side, firm pressure
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I needed to replace my18 year old Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope ( instead of replacing the part, decided to purchase a new one) and ordered a Littmann Cardiology IV Stethoscope. I work in in the hospital setting - I placed my order "routine", however it arrived ASAP! Competitively priced! I was so surprised and grateful. Love my new stethoscope! Thank You!
No description provided
very happy with ease of order and efficiency of entire process
Easy to complete order, product arrived quickly