This Product has been discontinued and is now superseded by The Model 3200 which offers the ability to record sounds and bluetooth connect to a PC or Macintosh.
Confidence in your ability to do best by your patients is of paramount importance. With the Littmann Model 3100 Electronic Stethoscope you'll always be at your best. The Littmann 3100 offers incredible auscultation by eliminating up to 85% of distracting background noise and amplifying body sounds by up to 24 times. The built-in LCD displays frequency selection, sound leveling, battery life and your patient's heart rate. Lightweight and comfortable to use. Bring the absolute best to patient examinations. Bring the Littmann 3100.
- Auto-on feature means no waiting to start your next auscultation.
- Allows you to hear critical body sounds with 3M's proprietary ambient noise reduction technology which eliminates, on average, 85% of distracting background noises, without filtering out critical body sounds.
- Provides extra listening power when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint with its ability to amplify sounds by up to 24X.
- Helps you focus on what you need to hear through its frictional noise reduction technology.
- Hear a larger variety of sound frequencies through its ability to move into extended range mode.
- Comfortable and surprisingly lightweight like non-electronic cardiology stethoscopes.
- Hear life-like sounds with the state-of-the-art sound sensor.
- Easy-to-operate backlit LCD display includes frequency selection, sound level, remaining battery life and patient's heart rate.
- Withstands the rigors of your busy work day with its rugged design and two-year warranty.
- No more shivering patients using the nonchill rim and diaphragm!
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with 3M's patented Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips.
- Latex free
- Same Day Engraving Available
204 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Put on on maybe ten patients and now when it put it on a patient it automatically cuts off. Can't get Littman to respond so I can get it replaced. $358 down the drain. I'd give it no stars if I could.
I got this for my wife as a birthday present. She absolutely loves it. It blocks out background noise and allows her to focus on only what she really needs/wants to hear. Definitely worth the money.
I am very happy with my purchase. The sound quality is impeccable
Excellent customer service. Super fast shipping. I am very pleased with my purchase.
Delivered earlier than promised, with my engraving. Awesome product, fantastic company. Good job!
I have the fancier, top-of-the-line Littman electronic stethoscope (that interfaces with a computer), but it's bulky and clunky and not at all comfortable to wear around the neck all day. This model offers the same awesome accoustics, and is light and comfortable - my go-to model for a 12-hour shift
I appreciate the open reviews online
Product delivered as promised on time and in excellent condition. The 3100 is a good product, excellent sound reproduction. Once you get used to the controls, it is very easy to use. Have not had long enough to assess durability.
Great experience with this website. I had my father's name engraved and it looks perfect. Very fast service. Received within a few days of ordering even with the engraving service.
and the product is pretty amazing.... Experienced excellent customer service and very, very fast shipping. Great experience and all re-energized to hear what's going on inside those bodies at work. :)
and she loved it.
I love this stethoscope, the volume control in noisy LTC Facilities works well.
I had it engraved and still received this extremely fast within 4-5 days. EXCELLENT COMPANY!
This high quality stethoscope has already helped me diagnose a cardiac tamponade in the ED. Being a Respiratory Therapist the stethoscope is my second most valued tool, my first is my brain. The order came quickly and allowed for tracking, Thank You. great Job