This Product has been discontinued and is now superseded by The Model 3200 which offers the ability to record sounds and bluetooth connect to a PC or Macintosh.
Confidence in your ability to do best by your patients is of paramount importance. With the Littmann Model 3100 Electronic Stethoscope you'll always be at your best. The Littmann 3100 offers incredible auscultation by eliminating up to 85% of distracting background noise and amplifying body sounds by up to 24 times. The built-in LCD displays frequency selection, sound leveling, battery life and your patient's heart rate. Lightweight and comfortable to use. Bring the absolute best to patient examinations. Bring the Littmann 3100.
- Auto-on feature means no waiting to start your next auscultation.
- Allows you to hear critical body sounds with 3M's proprietary ambient noise reduction technology which eliminates, on average, 85% of distracting background noises, without filtering out critical body sounds.
- Provides extra listening power when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint with its ability to amplify sounds by up to 24X.
- Helps you focus on what you need to hear through its frictional noise reduction technology.
- Hear a larger variety of sound frequencies through its ability to move into extended range mode.
- Comfortable and surprisingly lightweight like non-electronic cardiology stethoscopes.
- Hear life-like sounds with the state-of-the-art sound sensor.
- Easy-to-operate backlit LCD display includes frequency selection, sound level, remaining battery life and patient's heart rate.
- Withstands the rigors of your busy work day with its rugged design and two-year warranty.
- No more shivering patients using the nonchill rim and diaphragm!
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with 3M's patented Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips.
- Latex free
- Same Day Engraving Available
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Amazing product! I can hear everything so clearly!
I REALLY LIKE THIS PRODUCT. I CAN HEAR THE SOFTEST MURMURS AND THE SLIGHTEST ADVENTITIOUS BODILY SOUNDS .
Great sound, not too heavy, very worth the money if you need this type of scope. I wear bilateral hearing aids and take out one aid when I use this so I just have one earpice in. The sounds are so loud, even on the middle volume setting that I have no trouble hearing.
Purchased this product for my first daughter when she was accepted into the nursing program and then again for my second when she became an EMT. Both absolutely adore this product and its capabilities. Shipping was extremely fast and the engraving feature was a wonderful feature.
Good product, fast shipping
Love this electronic stethoscope! It's a little bulky to carry around but totally worth that small inconvenience.
Not happy with the electronic stethoscope!
I had to send it for repair within the first week as it was spontaneously powering off.
It is very difficult to listen to BP sounds. If a patient is not still during an auscultation there is a lot of background disturbance.
I love my new stethoscope. I have used it about a week and will never go back to a regular stethoscope. Received it quick too! I was impressed.
The stethoscope arrived very timely and in excellent condition!
preforms better then expected and controls are simple to use.
Love love love. The quality of the stethoscope has allowed me to hear better than I ever thought. I need hearing aides but not a solution to my being able to assess my patients. The Littman Electronic is a wonderful solution.
I have never been able to hear lung sounds and the heart sounds so clearly! It is worth every penny!