The Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope Model 6171 pairs the sleek smoke grey finished chestpiece and binaurals with turquoise tubing to create a visually stunning look. At 27" in total length this model fits comfortably around your neck, and stays put! Our available same day laser engraving displays as a distinctive bronze, and makes this model stand out.
The 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic Stethoscope had some big shoes to fill when it replaced the Cardiology III but it managed to exceed expectations. The most popular stethoscope for medical professionals and students in training, the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV Diagnostic stethoscope offers great acoustic and versatility that no other stethoscope can rival. With a quick turn of the chestpiece, the 3M Littmann Cardiology IV stethoscope can be used for either adult or pediatric patients. The patented technology of the one piece tunable diaphragm lets you hear both high and low frequencies sounds from the same side.
- Single-piece tunable diaphragm allows for better sound quality and less chance of sound interference.
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort
- Dual-lumen tubing provides an individual air passage for each ear for superior sound quality
- Latex free tubing retains shape and flexibility and is more resistant to skin oils and alcohol cleaners
- Does not contain phthalate plasticizers 100% LATEX FREE
- Bell sleeve included for changing pediatric diaphragm side into an open bell
- Seven-year warranty on this product includes free repair during this period on any manufacturing or material defect(s)
- Made in the USA
- Total stethoscope measures 27"
- Adult side of the diaphragm measures 1.7"
- Pediatric side of the diaphragm measures 1.3"
- Total product weight 6.2 oz
- Same-day engraving available to help eliminate loss or theft, also makes a great gift
- THIS JUST IN: 6 new colors including limited edition anodized stem colors to make the stethoscope uniquely yours
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love my new Littman! The blue is even brighter in person and it shipped fast!
I love my new stethoscope! The engraving is on the head and is beautiful! It came in the mail way sooner than expected. I’m very impressed!
Ordering was easy, shipping was fast, products was exactly as ordered!
Quick and easy online ordering and received my product quickly. Would order again from this site.
No description provided
I not an on line shopper, but this was very easy to order. Came in exactly as ordered and way ahead of schedule. Very happy with order
Great price for a great quality product as usual.
Had ordered a replaced Littman Cardiology 3, my bday gift one was misplaced during pt care. So I re-ordered one with engraving. Had "*** loves ***" but the connection must have been bad since my stethoscope was engraved", *** love ***" not what i wanted but not an English major just a medical person. Beside that little snafu, product is great, ears are solid and i paid for next day and got it next day.
I am an ICU nurse and previously used the Littmann Master Cardiology. Unfortunately the tubing was cracking badly. So, I bought the Littmann Cardiology IV. I am very impressed with how well I can hear with this sethoscope. This stethoscope is more lightweight and flexible compared to my last one. Also, the color choices and engraving was nice. I would definitely recommend.
Bought the scope for my wife and had it engraved. Great balance between sturdiness and mobility. I felt it was flexible enough to be used in the hustle of an OR as well as having the clarity for office diagnosis use. She loved the smoke and turquoise combo and stethoscope.com had it ready and fast in time for Christmas!
Excellent product and service as usual