A small shipment just arrived order now before they are gone.
Provides an accurate 6 second non-invasive temperature reading at the temple making it ideal for pediatric patients.
Cost effective design makes it ideal for institutional use.
The Adtemp™ 427 Temple Touch features:
- Non-invasive forehead temperature measurement using patented conductive technology delivers clinically accurate readings in about 6 seconds
- Reduces the risk of cross contamination and avoids the need for costly probe covers
- Ideal for the hospital, clinic, or physician office
- Auto off function conserves battery life
- Audible tone when measurement is complete
- Last reading memory
- Dual Scale (°F/°C)
- Water Resistant
- Large display
- Uses 2 “AAA” batteries (included)
(Minimum 1000 full duty cycles over 24 month period)
- Temp range 95°F to 107.6°F +/- .2°F (35°C to 42°C +/- .1°C)
- Compact design measures just 4.7" x 1.17" x 1" (12.0 cm x 3.0 cm x 2.4 cm )
weighs 1.3oz (37g) including batteries
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works great with me elderly residents. Able to take temp without waking them. Accurate.
No description provided
I was looking for an inexpensive, easy to use, accurate. This is all in one