PLEASE NOTE THIS MODEL CAN NOT BE ENGRAVED
- Single-sided chestpiece designed for easier grip and maneuvering.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm for patient comfort.
- Two year warranty on this product includes free repair during this period on any manufacturing or material defect(s)
- Made in the USA
- Latex free
19 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My husband ordered the stethescope one week before Christmas and it showed up three days later. I have not used it in a clinical setting yet, but I am confident I will be impressed according to other reviews. Thanks for the great service!
Rapid service, grea product.
the customer service dept is great did not receive package as per usps staing they delivered, customer service rep had another one shipped out that same day and I received it two days later in time for my wife's birthday
Light weight and the price was right
I have been very pleased with my new stethoscope. It was just what I needed for work in the E. D. ( I had been using my old I.C.U. master cardiology stethoscope as a back up which was too heavy and more than what I needed).
Pros: I find myself looking for it when its already on my neck. Very lightweight yet effective.Cons: A little short.
Pros: Great sound. Easy on the neck. Good value for the money.Cons: None.
Pros: I bought this for my mom who has been a nurse for 20 years. She loved it and said this was her best Christmas ever!.
Pros: Fabulous color and great sound. Delivery was also super speedy! Will do business in the future!. Cons: n/a.
Pros: this purchase was a gift for a nurse graduate and she loves it. the fact that we chose your product made the world of difference. thank you for your prompt delivery as well.
Pros: I can hear well through the diaphragm and it is comfortable in my ears. Easy to hold onto.Cons: has no bell.