If features are what you’re after in a stethoscope, then look no further than the Littmann Model 3200 Electronic Stethoscope. The Littmann 3200 has just about all the bells and whistles you could want in a premier electronic scope — integrated Bluetooth technology, a backlit LCD display and incredible auscultation through the elimination of up to 85 percent of distracting background noises and 24-times amplified body sounds. We recommend the Littmann 3200 stethoscope for doctors and nurses who want to bring unrivaled digital technology to their practice, and Stethoscope.com is happy to offer great prices and custom engraving on this popular model.
The built-in Bluetooth technology means you can analyze, record and transmit sounds at the touch of a button using the free, included software, while electronic filing lets you save up to a dozen 30-second clips right on the device. Frictional noise reduction technology, a state-of-the-art sound sensor, extended range mode, varying speed playback and other features ensures that you get the best audio experience ever from your stethoscope. The LCD display allows you to visualize your patient’s heart sounds as a phonocardiogram and assess frequency selection, sound level, remaining battery life and patient's heart rate. These and other great features make the Littmann 3200 one of the best electronic stethoscopes on the market.
- Auto-on feature means no waiting to start your next auscultation.
- Allows you to hear critical body sounds with 3M's proprietary ambient noise reduction technology which eliminates, on average, 85% of distracting background noises, without filtering out critical body sounds.
- Provides extra listening power when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint with its ability to amplify sounds by up to 24X.
- Let your patient listen to their own sounds; record multiple sounds in one patient and compare them or save up to twelve 30-second clips on your stethoscope of multiple patients. File them electronically at your convenience and seek a peer's opinion with the 12-track recording capabilities!
- Listen more carefully to sounds at half or full speed; in bell, diaphragm or extended range modes after they are recorded
- Visualize your patient's heart sounds as a phonocardiogram
- Analyze sounds with peers, attach sounds to medical records or review them online with colleagues by transmitting the sounds utilizing Bluetooth technology software which you can download for FREE with purchase (instructions are included in packaging)
- Helps you focus on what you need to hear through its frictional noise reduction technology.
- Hear a larger variety of sound frequencies through its ability to move into extended range mode.
- Comfortable and surprisingly lightweight like non-electronic cardiology stethoscopes.
- Hear life-like sounds with the state-of-the-art sound sensor.
- Easy-to-operate backlit LCD display includes frequency selection, sound level, remaining battery life and patient's heart rate.
- Withstands the rigors of your busy work day with its rugged design and two-year warranty.
- No more shivering patients using the nonchill rim and diaphragm!
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with 3M's patented Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips.
- Latex free
- Same Day Engraving Available
68 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I bought one to get a better 'ear' for my patients. It performs pretty well. It does amplify and has some different audio features. It does not eliminate background noise per the claim.
When it works.
My main complaint is that it is utterly unreliable. As soon as I touch it to the patient it shuts off. I turn it on again, listen a bit and it shuts off. The problem appears to be the connection for the battery between the back of the stethoscope and the main body (where it twists on) The connection is poor and so it loses power unless you carefully support it and hold it just right. A huge disappointment for a $400 product. I do NOT recommend. Get a good cardiology scope and it will do nearly as well without the junky reliability.
Nice product with new upgrades. Looking forward exploring new features
Excellent product,, my sister loved it,, and it arrived so fast I couldn't believe it... Great product UNBELIEVABLE service.
Incredibly fast delivery and excellent product. This is my third stethoscope with stethoscope.com. Very happy!
My wife just graduated, and is a new ARNP. With the holidays coming up I thought this would be a great gift idea. I chose the Littmann 3200 because she works with mechanical hearts and the filtering system allows her to hear clear heart and breathe sounds. I also chose the 3200 model over the 3100 because of the bluetooth and user interface (she's a nerd).
Very clear auscultation and excellent stethoscope ;
Worth the money! Lung sounds are clear as a bell, even in the heaviest of patients. Great at canceling out the noise of a busy ED. Wonderful Investment!!!
Loving my stethoscope! Came much quicker than expected! Only thing and I know this is beyond your control, I wish it was offered it plum color.
I used to use my Welch Allyn Tycos stethoscope till the tubing got cracked. I researched electronic stethoscopes and found this Littman 3200 to be quite highly rated. I am an internist and pediatrician and find this stethoscope to be very useful in amplifying sounds on patients with big habitus. It also is great in showing the readout of heart. I have not tried the bluetooth capabilities at this time. This uses AA batteries which make it easy to switch out when needed. I have not had this long enough to comment on the battery life. Overall very happy with this purchase as well as the shipping speed from this company.
My wife loves her Stethoscope and thank you for the rapid deliver.
This is the best stethoscope that I have ever used.
The service that I received from you was excellent.