If features are what you’re after in a stethoscope, then look no further than the Littmann Model 3200 Electronic Stethoscope. The Littmann 3200 has just about all the bells and whistles you could want in a premier electronic scope — integrated Bluetooth technology, a backlit LCD display and incredible auscultation through the elimination of up to 85 percent of distracting background noises and 24-times amplified body sounds. We recommend the Littmann 3200 stethoscope for doctors and nurses who want to bring unrivaled digital technology to their practice, and Stethoscope.com is happy to offer great prices and custom engraving on this popular model.
The built-in Bluetooth technology means you can analyze, record and transmit sounds at the touch of a button using the free, included software, while electronic filing lets you save up to a dozen 30-second clips right on the device. Frictional noise reduction technology, a state-of-the-art sound sensor, extended range mode, varying speed playback and other features ensures that you get the best audio experience ever from your stethoscope. The LCD display allows you to visualize your patient’s heart sounds as a phonocardiogram and assess frequency selection, sound level, remaining battery life and patient's heart rate. These and other great features make the Littmann 3200 one of the best electronic stethoscopes on the market.
- Auto-on feature means no waiting to start your next auscultation.
- Allows you to hear critical body sounds with 3M's proprietary ambient noise reduction technology which eliminates, on average, 85% of distracting background noises, without filtering out critical body sounds.
- Provides extra listening power when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint with its ability to amplify sounds by up to 24X.
- Let your patient listen to their own sounds; record multiple sounds in one patient and compare them or save up to twelve 30-second clips on your stethoscope of multiple patients. File them electronically at your convenience and seek a peer's opinion with the 12-track recording capabilities!
- Listen more carefully to sounds at half or full speed; in bell, diaphragm or extended range modes after they are recorded
- Visualize your patient's heart sounds as a phonocardiogram
- Analyze sounds with peers, attach sounds to medical records or review them online with colleagues by transmitting the sounds utilizing Bluetooth technology software which you can download for FREE with purchase (instructions are included in packaging)
- Helps you focus on what you need to hear through its frictional noise reduction technology.
- Hear a larger variety of sound frequencies through its ability to move into extended range mode.
- Comfortable and surprisingly lightweight like non-electronic cardiology stethoscopes.
- Hear life-like sounds with the state-of-the-art sound sensor.
- Easy-to-operate backlit LCD display includes frequency selection, sound level, remaining battery life and patient's heart rate.
- Withstands the rigors of your busy work day with its rugged design and two-year warranty.
- No more shivering patients using the nonchill rim and diaphragm!
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with 3M's patented Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips.
- Latex free
- Same Day Engraving Available
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Definitely improved my auscultation skills
Just bought my 2nd one (lost the first and it was not engraved). Lived 6 months with a high end brand name stethoscope but I missed my electronic one sooo much. I have good hearing but it was so refreshing not to strain to hear with this electronic one. Well worth the price in terms of job satisfaction and stress reduction. Also liked the digital pulse reading as it always was â€œspot onâ€.
Advice: engrave it. If turns off unusually call 3M and they will bend over backwards for you.
I have purchased a number of stethoscopes throughout my career is a cardiologist. This was the easiest and fairest way that I have found. Prices are excellent and delivery was very quick.
This is the top of the line electronic stethoscope from Littmann.
I am in my 50s and finally had to make the jump to electronic stethoscopes after my trusted Littmann Cardiology didnâ€™t seem to cut it for me anymore.
Works great. Definitely need to tryout one before buying, fiddling with the buttons takes some getting used to. Donâ€™t see myself going back to regular stethoscopes after this one
Amazing piece of medical equipment and would recommend to all nurses. The monogramming was beautifully done and I received it in just two days.
Love it!!! Use it every day. Super service and speedy delivery
Order was fulfilled in a timely and efficient manner. I will have no reservations using their services again or referring friends to this service. Thank you and best wishes
Product just as described with correct engraving. Product is a gift so I can't report sound quality. But appears to be of nice quality when I looked at it before wrapping it. Came quickly and in good condition.
I ordered a Littman 3200 from these guys and the shipping starter to take a bit, when it seemed kinda odd I called them. USPS made a mess of the shipping (not stethoscope.com) they contacted USPS the same day aND fixed my problem really fast y new 3200 ce 2 days after I spoke with them, so yes I'm very pleased with their service (your bad USPS).
By the way the engraving looks great!!
My new Stethoscope!!! The engraving is beautiful! I would use stethoscope.com again.
Excellent service and price. Fast shipping. Will definitely buy again here in the future.