If features are what you’re after in a stethoscope, then look no further than the Littmann Model 3200 Electronic Stethoscope. The Littmann 3200 has just about all the bells and whistles you could want in a premier electronic scope — integrated Bluetooth technology, a backlit LCD display and incredible auscultation through the elimination of up to 85 percent of distracting background noises and 24-times amplified body sounds. We recommend the Littmann 3200 stethoscope for doctors and nurses who want to bring unrivaled digital technology to their practice, and Stethoscope.com is happy to offer great prices and custom engraving on this popular model.
The built-in Bluetooth technology means you can analyze, record and transmit sounds at the touch of a button using the free, included software, while electronic filing lets you save up to a dozen 30-second clips right on the device. Frictional noise reduction technology, a state-of-the-art sound sensor, extended range mode, varying speed playback and other features ensures that you get the best audio experience ever from your stethoscope. The LCD display allows you to visualize your patient’s heart sounds as a phonocardiogram and assess frequency selection, sound level, remaining battery life and patient's heart rate. These and other great features make the Littmann 3200 one of the best electronic stethoscopes on the market.
- Auto-on feature means no waiting to start your next auscultation.
- Allows you to hear critical body sounds with 3M's proprietary ambient noise reduction technology which eliminates, on average, 85% of distracting background noises, without filtering out critical body sounds.
- Provides extra listening power when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint with its ability to amplify sounds by up to 24X.
- Let your patient listen to their own sounds; record multiple sounds in one patient and compare them or save up to twelve 30-second clips on your stethoscope of multiple patients. File them electronically at your convenience and seek a peer's opinion with the 12-track recording capabilities!
- Listen more carefully to sounds at half or full speed; in bell, diaphragm or extended range modes after they are recorded
- Visualize your patient's heart sounds as a phonocardiogram
- Analyze sounds with peers, attach sounds to medical records or review them online with colleagues by transmitting the sounds utilizing Bluetooth technology software which you can download for FREE with purchase (instructions are included in packaging)
- Helps you focus on what you need to hear through its frictional noise reduction technology.
- Hear a larger variety of sound frequencies through its ability to move into extended range mode.
- Comfortable and surprisingly lightweight like non-electronic cardiology stethoscopes.
- Hear life-like sounds with the state-of-the-art sound sensor.
- Easy-to-operate backlit LCD display includes frequency selection, sound level, remaining battery life and patient's heart rate.
- Withstands the rigors of your busy work day with its rugged design and two-year warranty.
- No more shivering patients using the nonchill rim and diaphragm!
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with 3M's patented Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips.
- Latex free
- Same Day Engraving Available
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love my new electronic stethoscope! It is the envy of all my friends and co-workers. Engraving is great!
When the US Postal Service could not find my stethoscope for two weeks, the folks at stethoscope.com called the post office ( the post office wouldn't answer my calls and I waited for 45 minutes in post office twice). The staff at stethoscope.com got the Post Office to find my package right away. I wish I had called them sooner. Staff at stethoscope.com was so kind and helpful and checked back to make sure I received the product.
I recommend to all my friends and coworkers to purchase from stethoscope.com
I purchased this stethoscope for my son who volunteers as an EMT. He has lost the hearing in one ear, so traditional stethoscopes were difficult to use in situations where there was a lot of ambient noise. When he tried this amplified stethoscope, his face lit! He was excited because he could hear so clearly what was difficult to hear before. The others in his group have tried it and they are amazed at the difference it makes. They are thinking of purchasing their own amplified stethoscopes for the kind of work they do, trying to hear when sirens and motors make it hard to hear the important sounds.
I ordered and paid for Littmann Electronic Stethoscope Model 3200 , but I received Model 3100 ?
Please , always check carefully if you receive what you purchased.
trustable and efficient
You can increase the volume to hear better
I would like to thank your team at stethoscope.com for your fast service and order verification. There arrived on time and engraved nicely. My wife how is a home health lpn and my daughter who graduates nursing school today loved them. Thank you.
Amplification is terrific! I have significant hearing lost in both ears so this is exactly what I need.
4 out of 5 stars because USPS required my signature on delivery. I had to pick it up at the post office - ugh!
Good buy so far. Still to use it
best service and product ever
It is, surprisingly enough, worth the money. The ability to make volume adjustments has been incredibly useful.