Confidence in your ability to do best by your patients is of paramount importance. With the Littmann Model 3100 Electronic Stethoscope you'll always be at your best. The Littmann 3100 offers incredible auscultation by eliminating up to 85% of distracting background noise and amplifying body sounds by up to 24 times. The built-in LCD displays frequency selection, sound leveling, battery life and your patient's heart rate. Lightweight and comfortable to use. Bring the absolute best to patient examinations. Bring the Littmann 3100.
- Auto-on feature means no waiting to start your next auscultation.
- Allows you to hear critical body sounds with 3M's proprietary ambient noise reduction technology which eliminates, on average, 85% of distracting background noises, without filtering out critical body sounds.
- Provides extra listening power when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint with its ability to amplify sounds by up to 24X.
- Helps you focus on what you need to hear through its frictional noise reduction technology.
- Hear a larger variety of sound frequencies through its ability to move into extended range mode.
- Comfortable and surprisingly lightweight like non-electronic cardiology stethoscopes.
- Hear life-like sounds with the state-of-the-art sound sensor.
- Easy-to-operate backlit LCD display includes frequency selection, sound level, remaining battery life and patient's heart rate.
- Withstands the rigors of your busy work day with its rugged design and two-year warranty.
- No more shivering patients using the nonchill rim and diaphragm!
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with 3M's patented Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips.
- Latex free
- Same Day Engraving Available
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I got this as a gift, and the engraving came out beautifully! It was delivered faster than expected, and traveled well (no scratches, nothing broken). It's an expensive buy, but worth it for those working in noisy places. (ER, Ambulance, Roadside, Etc.)
My wife was having trouble hearing bowel sounds. She told me about this item and I ordered it for her to surprise her. I also had her name engraved on it, and it was very high-quality engraving. She LOVES the stethoscope and has had several of her peers trying to borrow it and test it out. Each one has been amazed. Don't hesitate on this purchase, especially if you use hearing aids or have lost some of your listening abilities.
She tried one last summer a colleague let her used for a few days. She was sold, but the price was too much. So I repaired her old stethoscope with new tubing which is going to be the first â€œgiftâ€, then this electronic one for the surprise.
I cannot believe how clear and incredible the sound is from these. Using them as an EMT, I have found that I can hear heartbeats in a moving ambulance or on the side of a busy road. Very easy to use and setup despite being electronic. I would recommend these to anyone looking for a little extra help hearing faint sounds in noisy environments.
The 3100 is simply phenomenal. I'm a critical care paramedic and nursing student- while I don't need the precision acoustics for a definitive diagnosis, it amplifies the sounds perfectly. I have difficulty hearing from years on the ambulance. It turns on quickly, before it is even in my ears.
My only con is needing to EXACTLY locate the valve or apex of the heart with precision- only a centimeter or two margin. Perhaps that's not a bad thing? Also, the lung sounds are heard while auscultating the heart (this is where the bell/diaphragm filter button is useful).
With my non amplified Littmann's, I can hear apical sounds without needing the precision required by the 3100. According to the manual, the sound sensor is only a cm or 2, so it only finds sound directly underneath its center.
When used with absolute precision, it is a stellar stethoscope NOT just for elite cardiologists. A justified cost for me.
PS -GET IT ENGRAVED HERE- too expensive not to!
Great experience. Price was cheaper than other vendors I researched. Even with engraving was delivered within 4 days. Stethoscope works great. Pricey but good investment.
Never received stethoscope.
Received the stethoscope in the time stated. Good price compared to competitors. Will come back for my next stethoscope purchase.
Will definitely use you again. I am thrilled!!
This is the greatest experience I have ever had ordering online. I received my product earlier than expected even though I requested to have my name engrave on it. That is what I call GREAT SERVICE
I want to thank you for this amazing product. EXCELLENT!