The Cardiology IV stethoscope brings improved acoustics as well as new design, materials, and technology to the stethoscope that's been trusted by medical professionals for decades.
The sounds you barely hear are often the most important: The Cardiology IV stethoscope features and benefits include:
- The Cardiology IV stethoscope single-piece tunable diaphragm allows better audibility of high frequency sounds.*
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Single-piece diaphragm that's easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth and without crevices.
- Open bell versatility allows the pediatric side to convert to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve.
- Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains.
- Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features an open side indicator.
The Cardiology IV stethoscope's advanced features help you achieve more.
*Adult side, firm pressure
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love my new Littman! The blue is even brighter in person and it shipped fast!
I love my new stethoscope! The engraving is on the head and is beautiful! It came in the mail way sooner than expected. I’m very impressed!
Ordering was easy, shipping was fast, products was exactly as ordered!
Quick and easy online ordering and received my product quickly. Would order again from this site.
No description provided
I not an on line shopper, but this was very easy to order. Came in exactly as ordered and way ahead of schedule. Very happy with order
Great price for a great quality product as usual.
Had ordered a replaced Littman Cardiology 3, my bday gift one was misplaced during pt care. So I re-ordered one with engraving. Had "*** loves ***" but the connection must have been bad since my stethoscope was engraved", *** love ***" not what i wanted but not an English major just a medical person. Beside that little snafu, product is great, ears are solid and i paid for next day and got it next day.
I am an ICU nurse and previously used the Littmann Master Cardiology. Unfortunately the tubing was cracking badly. So, I bought the Littmann Cardiology IV. I am very impressed with how well I can hear with this sethoscope. This stethoscope is more lightweight and flexible compared to my last one. Also, the color choices and engraving was nice. I would definitely recommend.
Bought the scope for my wife and had it engraved. Great balance between sturdiness and mobility. I felt it was flexible enough to be used in the hustle of an OR as well as having the clarity for office diagnosis use. She loved the smoke and turquoise combo and stethoscope.com had it ready and fast in time for Christmas!
Excellent product and service as usual