The Cardiology IV stethoscope brings improved acoustics as well as new design, materials, and technology to the stethoscope that's been trusted by medical professionals for decades.
The sounds you barely hear are often the most important: The Cardiology IV stethoscope features and benefits include:
- The Cardiology IV stethoscope single-piece tunable diaphragm allows better audibility of high frequency sounds.*
- Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
- Single-piece diaphragm that's easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth and without crevices.
- Open bell versatility allows the pediatric side to convert to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill sleeve.
- Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains.
- Chestpiece is precision-machined into an aesthetically pleasing, less angular shape. The stem features an open side indicator.
The Cardiology IV stethoscope's advanced features help you achieve more.
*Adult side, firm pressure
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
No description provided
Just what was depicted and arrived faster than promised. I couldn't be happier. Excellent quality instrument.
My girlfriend just got in to PA school, and I got this for her as a surprise. She loves it and can not wait to get some use out of it.
I haven't received it in the mail yet. But I hope by next week I will.
Excellent stethoscope. Sleek design.
I referred to this site by a friend to purchase a stethoscope for my brother who is a Respiratory Therapist. I received it earlier than expected and the engraving was perfect! Can't wait to give it to him! Would highly recommend!
Love this stethoscope, really block out extraneous noise, making it easier to evaluate breath sounds in noisy rooms