As seen on Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice!
Confidence in your ability to do best by your patients is of paramount importance. With the Littmann Model 3200 Electronic Stethoscope you'll always be at your best. The Littmann 3200 offers incredible auscultation by eliminating up to 85% of distracting background noise and amplifying body sounds by up to 24 times. The built-in LCD displays frequency selection, sound leveling, battery life and your patient's heart rate. Lightweight and comfortable to use. The Littmann 3200 comes with built-in bluetooth technology which is capable of recording patient body sounds and appending them to medical reports or sending them to peer's for further analysis. Unrivaled in its ease-of-use and 21st century technology, the 3M Littmann 3200 Electronic Stethoscope assures you are bringing the best to patient care.
- Auto-on feature means no waiting to start your next auscultation.
- Allows you to hear critical body sounds with 3M's proprietary ambient noise reduction technology which eliminates, on average, 85% of distracting background noises, without filtering out critical body sounds.
- Provides extra listening power when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint with its ability to amplify sounds by up to 24X.
- Let your patient listen to their own sounds; record multiple sounds in one patient and compare them or save up to twelve 30-second clips on your stethoscope of multiple patients. File them electronically at your convenience and seek a peer's opinion with the 12-track recording capabilities!
- Listen more carefully to sounds at half or full speed; in bell, diaphragm or extended range modes after they are recorded
- Visualize your patient's heart sounds as a phonocardiogram
- Analyze sounds with peers, attach sounds to medical records or review them online with colleagues by transmitting the sounds utilizing Bluetooth technology software which you can download for FREE with purchase (instructions are included in packaging)
- Helps you focus on what you need to hear through its frictional noise reduction technology.
- Hear a larger variety of sound frequencies through its ability to move into extended range mode.
- Comfortable and surprisingly lightweight like non-electronic cardiology stethoscopes.
- Hear life-like sounds with the state-of-the-art sound sensor.
- Easy-to-operate backlit LCD display includes frequency selection, sound level, remaining battery life and patient's heart rate.
- Withstands the rigors of your busy work day with its rugged design and two-year warranty.
- No more shivering patients using the nonchill rim and diaphragm!
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with 3M's patented Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips.
- Latex free
- Same Day Engraving Available
Littmann 3200 Electronic Stethoscope