Students get a free gift with every stethoscope purchased click here for details
As seen on Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice!
Confidence in your ability to do best by your patients is of paramount importance. With the Littmann Model 3100 Electronic Stethoscope you'll always be at your best. The Littmann 3100 offers incredible auscultation by eliminating up to 85% of distracting background noise and amplifying body sounds by up to 24 times. The built-in LCD displays frequency selection, sound leveling, battery life and your patient's heart rate. Lightweight and comfortable to use. Bring the absolute best to patient examinations. Bring the Littmann 3100.
- Auto-on feature means no waiting to start your next auscultation.
- Allows you to hear critical body sounds with 3M's proprietary ambient noise reduction technology which eliminates, on average, 85% of distracting background noises, without filtering out critical body sounds.
- Provides extra listening power when a heart, lung or body sound is especially faint with its ability to amplify sounds by up to 24X.
- Helps you focus on what you need to hear through its frictional noise reduction technology.
- Hear a larger variety of sound frequencies through its ability to move into extended range mode.
- Comfortable and surprisingly lightweight like non-electronic cardiology stethoscopes.
- Hear life-like sounds with the state-of-the-art sound sensor.
- Easy-to-operate backlit LCD display includes frequency selection, sound level, remaining battery life and patient's heart rate.
- Withstands the rigors of your busy work day with its rugged design and two-year warranty.
- No more shivering patients using the nonchill rim and diaphragm!
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with 3M's patented Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips.
- Latex free
- Same Day Engraving Available
Littmann 3100 Electronic Stethoscope