Feel good about your decision to choose the best for your patients. The Littmann Master Classic II Stethoscope offers unparralled patient auscultation. The chestpiece lets you monitor high-frequency and low-frequency sounds, simply by alternating pressure. All 3M Littmann stethoscopes are known for their durability which is one reason why the Master Classic II can be reliably flexed over one milllion times! Portable, durable, award winning ergonomic design and excellent auscultation... nothing beats a Littmann.
- Its award winning ergonomic design makes this stethoscope very comfortable.
- 3M's "tunable technology" in the diaphragm allows you to hear low-frequency and high-frequency sounds simply by alternating pressure on the chestpiece.
- Educators can purchase the 3M Littmann Master Classic II Teaching Stethoscope with longer, 40" tubing and two separate headsets that allow both the educator and the student to hear the same sounds simultaneously.
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips
- Optimal sound transmission with its anatomically designed headset which comfortably fits in your ear canal. So durable, it can be reliably flexed one million times!
- Suit your style by selecting a tube color and chestpiece finish that fits you. Available in Ceil Blue, Black, Purple, Burgundy, Caribbean Blue, Hunter Green, Navy or Pine Green.
- Three-year warranty on this product includes free repair, during this period, on any manufacturing or material defect(s) except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Latex free