Students get a free gift with every stethoscope purchased click here for details
The Littmann Cardiology III Copper Edition Stethoscope features a copper plated chestpiece and binaural for a stunning appearance. The Cardiology III series is our #1 best seller and is the stethoscope of choice among students and professionals across all specialties. It combines outstanding acoustics and versatility and features a dual adult-sided and pediatric-sided chestpiece with 3M™'s patented tunable diaphragm that allows you to use both sides of the stethoscope to monitor low-frequencies and high-frequencies. You've earned the right to choose what features are important in your assessment tools.
- Copper plated chestpiece and binaurals with chocolate tubing.
- If you're looking for versatility, look no further. The dual-sided chestpiece allows for examination of either children or adults in both low-frequency and high-frequency auscultation using 3M™'s "tunable technology".
- Do you prefer a more traditional stethoscope? Convert the diaphragm from a closed-bell to a traditional open bell simply by removing the diaphragm on the pediatric side and installing the non-chill sleeve which is included with purchase.
- Hear fewer unwanted rubbing noises thanks to the special dual-lumen tubing design.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with 3M™'s patented Snap-Tight Soft Seal Eartips
- Five-year warranty on this product includes free repair, during this period, on any manufacturing or material defect(s) except in the cases of obvious abuse or accidental damage
- Latex free.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Littmann Cardiology III Stethoscope